Mountain Pet Resort is a boarding and training kennel for all sorts of pets. It is located in Alto, Georgia which is 20 miles North of Gainesville, Georgia.
• Basic Obedience Training (no pinch or choker collars used)
Mountain Pet Resort offers a boarding school training program that is designed for the family dog who is also a member of the household. In addition to basic obedience commands you dog will be trained to go to place, lie down, and stay. He or she will be taught to sit and stay at doorways so you can open the door without concern.
House training can be included. We also do litter box training for smaller dogs. Our goal is to make it possible for you and your dog to enjoy a more fulfilling life together.
• 24-Hour Supervision
We offer 24 hour a day supervision with audio/video surveillance cameras throughout the kennel. There are multiple monitors including two in the adjacent owners’ residence.
• Large Indoor/Outdoor Runs
All runs include indoor and outdoor portions with a pass through flap between them. Your dog can go in and out on his or her own schedule. All runs have climate control of the indoor portion, and a backup generator handles any power outage.
• Exercise 4 Times a Day
Each dog is exercised individually four times daily beginning at 7am and continuing until 10pm.
• Clean Facilities
• Will Accommodate Any Feeding Schedule or Diet Needs
We accommodate older dogs and dogs with special needs. There is no additional charge for dispensing medications or feeding your special diet.
• 24 Hour Emergency Veterinary Service
• Personal Toys & Bedding Encouraged
• Pick Up and Drop Off Service to North Atlanta
We will pick up and drop off your pet(s) in the Northern Metro Area. This includes the area between I-75 and I-85 down to Buckhead and over to Northside Drive and Howell Mill Road areas.
• Take I-85 north to I-985 north. North of Gainesville I-985 turns into Hwy. 365. (you do not have to make any turns). Then go to the 5th red-light (Duncan Bridge Rd.) & turn right. Follow it till you come to the END. There will be grain mills across the road at the end. Turn right. Then make your first left onto Apple Pie Ridge. After you go a short distance you will cross a railroad track. About a car length past the tracks you turn right onto Nix Road. Mountain Pet Resort is six tenths of a mile down on the left. You will see our sign. Come on down the drive & you will find us. If you have any problems please call ….. 706-778-7387